Last night I was going to write about my two cents in the latest spat between Charlotte Gore and James Graham but managed to get distracted from doing that when I noticed a rather inflammatory-titled post on Liberal Vision. Of course, what you…
Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Help me pay the bills
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Political science: How many parties?
- Liberals, social democrats and Liberal Democrats: The Economist joins the long list of those not understanding the difference
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Basic Income is the key to creating a liberal society
- Canada: why electoral reform will be hard to win
- Is it time for Liberals and Greens to work together?