Last night I was going to write about my two cents in the latest spat between Charlotte Gore and James Graham but managed to get distracted from doing that when I noticed a rather inflammatory-titled post on Liberal Vision. Of course, what you…
Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Liberal Democrats for Basic Income, anyone?
- Political science: How many parties?
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- What if Colchester had been moved to Suffolk?
- Early morning thoughts after Richmond Park
- Dreams of progressive alliances can't ignore political baggage
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Claiming Tim Farron isn't a 'strong liberal voice' is only possible if you don't have a clue what liberalism is