Last night I was going to write about my two cents in the latest spat between Charlotte Gore and James Graham but managed to get distracted from doing that when I noticed a rather inflammatory-titled post on Liberal Vision. Of course, what you…
Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Ridiculously out-of-date book reviews: The Clegg Coup
- Labour's leadership election takes us into the silly season
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?
- Conrad Russell: An Intelligent Person's Guide To Liberalism
- What I would have said in the Europe debate at Conference
- Bloggers for Tim: A collection of posts backing Tim Farron for Lib Dem leader
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- West Wing worship is damaging for British politics
- Should Colchester become a city?