Last night I was going to write about my two cents in the latest spat between Charlotte Gore and James Graham but managed to get distracted from doing that when I noticed a rather inflammatory-titled post on Liberal Vision. Of course, what you…
Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Dear Liberal Reform, declaring something is 'a solution' doesn't make it one
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Northern Ireland: Did the centre hold?
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- The Pier to Pier walk for St Helena Hospice
- The problems of equidistance: a reply to Phil Edwards
- Equidistance is good at winning votes, but not seats
- Should your vote be worth less as you get older?