Last night I was going to write about my two cents in the latest spat between Charlotte Gore and James Graham but managed to get distracted from doing that when I noticed a rather inflammatory-titled post on Liberal Vision. Of course, what you…
Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere Related PostsWho is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard? Mobile version, and other things 2015 General Election Day 2: I am number 45 New to Twitter Councillor Camp 2013…
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the 2014 coup against Clegg was botched
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Closing the Overton Window
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- The curse of the Very Serious People
- Equidistance is good at winning votes, but not seats
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Is choosing a Prime Ministerial candidate five years before an election a good idea?
- Momentum and the future of political parties