I’ve tried not to comment much on the whole Rennard business because I’m pretty sure I don’t really have anything to add to the reams of online commentary on it. I’m very aware that my position as a white, straight, cis, male, middle…
Daily Archives: February 28, 2013
Archive of posts published in the specified Day
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- Is choosing a Prime Ministerial candidate five years before an election a good idea?
- Thoughts on the Lib Dems: Past, present and (hopefully) future
- Why the 2014 coup against Clegg was botched
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Safe beneath the watchful eyes
- Thoughts on the night-time economy, in Colchester and elsewhere