The Philpott case is horrific; so is the attempt to highjack it for any political purpose – Some sense from Alex Massie.
15 Mid-Century Modern Dream Homes that will Kill Your Children – The hidden hazards of modern architecture
“Paying More In” – Stumbling and Mumbling explaining one foolish statement people make about benefits and social security.
Margaret Thatcher: This is a state funeral, and that’s a mistake – Like a Targaryen monarch, there’s a 50-50 chance as to whether a Peter Oborne column will be totally barking or well worth reading. This is the latter.
Bitcoin Is No Longer A Currency – A good explanation of Bitcoin’s rise as an example of a bubble commodity, rather than a currency.
What Would Brian Boitano Do?
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Dear Liberal Reform, declaring something is 'a solution' doesn't make it one
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Northern Ireland: Did the centre hold?
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Equidistance is good at winning votes, but not seats
- The problems of equidistance: a reply to Phil Edwards
- The Pier to Pier walk for St Helena Hospice
- Early morning thoughts after Richmond Park