The Philpott case is horrific; so is the attempt to highjack it for any political purpose – Some sense from Alex Massie.
15 Mid-Century Modern Dream Homes that will Kill Your Children – The hidden hazards of modern architecture
“Paying More In” – Stumbling and Mumbling explaining one foolish statement people make about benefits and social security.
Margaret Thatcher: This is a state funeral, and that’s a mistake – Like a Targaryen monarch, there’s a 50-50 chance as to whether a Peter Oborne column will be totally barking or well worth reading. This is the latter.
Bitcoin Is No Longer A Currency – A good explanation of Bitcoin’s rise as an example of a bubble commodity, rather than a currency.
Help me pay the bills
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Whether you like it or not
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- On the new Doctor
- A 'progressive alliance' needs a lot more than wishful thinking to happen
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- The vacuity of centrism
- Core votes and rebuilding: Thoughts on Howarth and Pack
- Political science: How many parties?