Jennie’s already beaten me to it, but I thought I’d share some thoughts on Ad Lib magazine, the party’s replacement for Liberal Democrat News, as it arrived in the post this morning. (I would advise reading Jennie’s post as well, of course –…
Archive of posts published in the tag: ad lib
Top Posts & Pages
- United, more or less
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Why online voting creates more problems than it solves
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- Where did the Lib Dem voters go?
- Why Jeb Bush will win the 2016 Presidential election
- Changing to One Member One Vote in the Liberal Democrats is missing out on a bigger debate about the future of the party
- Finally, a use for Liam Fox
- Once bitten, twice shy
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?