Jennie’s already beaten me to it, but I thought I’d share some thoughts on Ad Lib magazine, the party’s replacement for Liberal Democrat News, as it arrived in the post this morning. (I would advise reading Jennie’s post as well, of course –…
Archive of posts published in the tag: ad lib
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Waste collections over bank holidays
- Vote Yes
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Vice-President Bloomberg?
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Daniel Defoe and the Stockwell Arms
- BBC adapting The Man In The High Castle
Hosted by Pixel Source/BluFin Media. Published and promoted by Gill Collings (agent) on behalf of Nick Barlow, both at Magdalen Hall, Colchester, CO1 2DE.