I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Archive of posts published in the tag: councillor camp
The only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real estate they own.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- As one tripoint goes, another is (re)born
- So Nick, how goes the PhD?
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Lefts and Rights and Ups and Downs
- Stuck in the middle with who?
- Three party constituency tri-points
- Open to your 'legitimate concerns'
- Why the 2014 coup against Clegg was botched
- Reluctant Europeans? David Sanders' lecture on Britain and the European Union