I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Archive of posts published in the tag: councillor camp
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Worth Reading 112: Emergency link supply
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Why the 2014 coup against Clegg was botched
- Is choosing a Prime Ministerial candidate five years before an election a good idea?
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Safe beneath the watchful eyes
- Thoughts on the night-time economy, in Colchester and elsewhere