I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Archive of posts published in the tag: councillor camp
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Why isn't poker more like bingo?
- Gaming a Tory leadership election
- Conrad Russell: An Intelligent Person's Guide To Liberalism
- Waste collections over bank holidays
- What if Labour split? A Liberal Democrat perspective
- Thoughts on the Lib Dems: Past, present and (hopefully) future
- It's polling day...
- The Mandela Effect: because it's easier to assume alternate universes than faulty memories
- So what am I thinking about today?