I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Archive of posts published in the tag: councillor camp
Somebody had to put all this confusion here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Dear Liberal Reform, declaring something is 'a solution' doesn't make it one
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Political science: How many parties?
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- The Pier to Pier walk for St Helena Hospice
- The Liberal Democrat peer who wants to get rid of democracy