I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Archive of posts published in the tag: councillor camp
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Political science: How many parties?
- Walking from Colchester to Dedham via the Essex Way
- Russell and liberalism: Some thoughts in conclusion
- Worth Reading 41: Lords, MPs and Elder Gods
- Is Will Quince MP psychic?
- Now That's What I Call Songs About Fascism
- Liberal Democrats for Basic Income, anyone?
- Five Things All Political Leaders Must Do If They Want To Win The Election
- The Liberal Democrats in two sentences