I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Archive of posts published in the tag: councillor camp
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- How did workism conquer the world?
- Video: Colchester Comedy Festival launch
- 2010 General Election Diary Day 9: Frit, frit, frit!
- Why the 2014 coup against Clegg was botched
- Compare and contrast: Kirsty Williams and Danny Alexander on the future of the Liberal Democrats
- Potential defections and the Carswell Question
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?