Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Archive of posts published in the tag: hashtags
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Why I'm stepping back up and standing for council again
- Worth Reading 190: Approximately me, in centimetres
- Stepping down
- Conrad Russell: An Intelligent Person's Guide To Liberalism
- The end of party politics? A couple of books and some thoughts
Hosted by Pixel Source/BluFin Media. Published and promoted by Gill Collings (agent) on behalf of Nick Barlow, both at Magdalen Hall, Colchester, CO1 2DE.