Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Archive of posts published in the tag: hashtags
Top Posts & Pages
- United, more or less
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Why online voting creates more problems than it solves
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- Where did the Lib Dem voters go?
- Changing to One Member One Vote in the Liberal Democrats is missing out on a bigger debate about the future of the party
- Why Jeb Bush will win the 2016 Presidential election
- Equidistance is good at winning votes, but not seats
- Should Colchester become a city?
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore