Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Archive of posts published in the tag: hashtags
No, see this is a really shit idea. You know why? Because it's really obviously a shit idea.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Dear Liberal Reform, declaring something is 'a solution' doesn't make it one
- Compare and contrast: Kirsty Williams and Danny Alexander on the future of the Liberal Democrats
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Where did the Lib Dem voters go?
- Colchester High Street