None of these links were placed here by small grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli. That must be true, the Men In Black told me so. It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen – Flying Rodent imagines…
Archive of posts published in the tag: orwell
'My people have a saying: A man who trusts can never be betrayed, only mistaken.' 'Life expectancy must be very short amongst your people.'
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Dear Liberal Reform, declaring something is 'a solution' doesn't make it one
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Northern Ireland: Did the centre hold?
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- The Pier to Pier walk for St Helena Hospice
- The problems of equidistance: a reply to Phil Edwards
- Equidistance is good at winning votes, but not seats
- KidZania: Let your kids discover the magic of workism
- Merging Labour and the Liberal Democrats would be a bad idea, working together wouldn't be