James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
Top Posts & Pages
- Early morning thoughts after Richmond Park
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?
- Could Lib Dem Voice be about to become the Literary Digest?
- Liberal Democrats for Basic Income, anyone?
- Celebrity chef, Daily Mail columnist and idiot. But I repeat myself.