James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
A man loses contact with reality if he is not surrounded by his books.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Dear Liberal Reform, declaring something is 'a solution' doesn't make it one
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Political science: How many parties?
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- BBC adapting The Man In The High Castle
- Five-Dimensional Vistas, or an attempt to explain the Time War
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore