James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
Top Posts & Pages
- Why the 2014 coup against Clegg was botched
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Should Colchester become a city?
- Seeking inspiration
- Electoral pacts won't bring electoral reform
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Why Cambridge is different
- Worth Reading 175: The end of Abraham
- The curse of the Very Serious People
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?