James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
Top Posts & Pages
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Compare and contrast: Kirsty Williams and Danny Alexander on the future of the Liberal Democrats
- Is Will Quince MP psychic?
- The Pier to Pier walk for St Helena Hospice
- What if Colchester had been moved to Suffolk?
Hosted by Pixel Source/BluFin Media. Published and promoted by Gill Collings (agent) on behalf of Nick Barlow, both at Magdalen Hall, Colchester, CO1 2DE.