James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Political science: How many parties?
- Walking from Colchester to Dedham via the Essex Way
- Russell and liberalism: Some thoughts in conclusion
- Worth Reading 41: Lords, MPs and Elder Gods
- Is Will Quince MP psychic?
- Now That's What I Call Songs About Fascism
- Liberal Democrats for Basic Income, anyone?
- Five Things All Political Leaders Must Do If They Want To Win The Election
- The Liberal Democrats in two sentences