James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- If Labour were going to split, they'd have done it by now
- Could membership of the single market be the wedge that causes a Labour split?
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Citation needed: Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'
- Colchester High Street
- Coming soon: Nick the PhD student
- On party membership
- 2012 Colchester local election results