James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
Top Posts & Pages
- Coming soon: Nick the PhD student
- Open to your 'legitimate concerns'
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Lessons from the SDP for the potential of a Labour split
- Politics with distinction
- Walking from Colchester to Dedham via the Essex Way