James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
Top Posts & Pages
- United, more or less
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Bloggers for Tim: A collection of posts backing Tim Farron for Lib Dem leader
- Receive-Accept-Sample: How people form opinions
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- Where did the Lib Dem voters go?
- Why online voting creates more problems than it solves
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Should Colchester become a city?
- Once bitten, twice shy