James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
Help me pay the bills
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- If your plan for resurrecting the British centre is 'Macron', you don't have a plan
- 2017 General Election Day 16: Pause and reflect
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 34: U-turns, caps and Libertines
- It looks like you're starting a new centre party. Would you like some help with that?
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 27: Peaking too early?
- Colchester 2015 General Election result
- How did workism conquer the world?
- Waste collections over bank holidays