James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: social justice
And that's the difference between science and religion: science doesn't keep secrets, and couldn't function if it did.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- As one tripoint goes, another is (re)born
- So Nick, how goes the PhD?
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Lefts and Rights and Ups and Downs
- Stuck in the middle with who?
- Three party constituency tri-points
- Open to your 'legitimate concerns'
- Why the 2014 coup against Clegg was botched
- Reluctant Europeans? David Sanders' lecture on Britain and the European Union