The UK scores worst in electoral integrity in Western Europe. Here’s why – Good analysis by Democratic Audit of all the flaws in the UK’s electoral processes. It’s Confederate Heritage Month! Day 1 – For as long as I’ve been blogging, David Neiwert’s…
I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Top Posts & Pages
- Equidistance is good at winning votes, but not seats
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Lost referendums don't lead to a return to the political status quo
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Will Quince: Is our MP at all "independent-minded"?
- A tale of two conferences and cricket championships #ldconf
- Worth Reading 136: Amateur broadcasting starts here
- Should Colchester become a city?
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods