The UK scores worst in electoral integrity in Western Europe. Here’s why – Good analysis by Democratic Audit of all the flaws in the UK’s electoral processes. It’s Confederate Heritage Month! Day 1 – For as long as I’ve been blogging, David Neiwert’s…
I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Guest post: Liberal Youth members on why they're supporting Tim Farron for leader
- Why isn't poker more like bingo?
- Reluctant Europeans? David Sanders' lecture on Britain and the European Union
- Gaming a Tory leadership election
- Conrad Russell: An Intelligent Person's Guide To Liberalism
- Waste collections over bank holidays
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Head or body? A quick philosophical question about transplants
- Colchester 2015 General Election result