The UK scores worst in electoral integrity in Western Europe. Here’s why – Good analysis by Democratic Audit of all the flaws in the UK’s electoral processes. It’s Confederate Heritage Month! Day 1 – For as long as I’ve been blogging, David Neiwert’s…
I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Top Posts & Pages
- Closing the Overton Window
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Not done this for a while
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Guest post: Simon Banks on why he's supporting Tim Farron for leader
- A 'progressive alliance' needs a lot more than wishful thinking to happen
- And lo, the internet melted down...