The UK scores worst in electoral integrity in Western Europe. Here’s why – Good analysis by Democratic Audit of all the flaws in the UK’s electoral processes. It’s Confederate Heritage Month! Day 1 – For as long as I’ve been blogging, David Neiwert’s…
I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Russell and liberalism: Some thoughts in conclusion
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Guy Mowbray is an agent of heavenly redemption
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?
- The Man In The High Castle on Amazon TV?
- Paid work experience placements at Colchester Arts Centre
- Ten years of blogging: 2006
- Stuck in the middle with who?