The UK scores worst in electoral integrity in Western Europe. Here’s why – Good analysis by Democratic Audit of all the flaws in the UK’s electoral processes. It’s Confederate Heritage Month! Day 1 – For as long as I’ve been blogging, David Neiwert’s…
I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Top Posts & Pages
- Early morning thoughts after Richmond Park
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?
- Could Lib Dem Voice be about to become the Literary Digest?
- Liberal Democrats for Basic Income, anyone?
- Celebrity chef, Daily Mail columnist and idiot. But I repeat myself.