The UK scores worst in electoral integrity in Western Europe. Here’s why – Good analysis by Democratic Audit of all the flaws in the UK’s electoral processes. It’s Confederate Heritage Month! Day 1 – For as long as I’ve been blogging, David Neiwert’s…
I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Labour's leadership election takes us into the silly season
- My Agenda 2020 essay: What does it mean to be a Liberal Democrat today?
- West Wing worship is damaging for British politics
- What I would have said in the Europe debate at Conference
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- Should Colchester become a city?
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- If the BBC's adapting His Dark Materials, can we have Russell T Davies writing it?