The UK scores worst in electoral integrity in Western Europe. Here’s why – Good analysis by Democratic Audit of all the flaws in the UK’s electoral processes. It’s Confederate Heritage Month! Day 1 – For as long as I’ve been blogging, David Neiwert’s…
I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Should Colchester become a city?
- Questions after seeing Gisela Stuart
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Rachel Reeves, the failure of imagination, and the future of work
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?
- Castle Ward planning applications, up to 8th February