The UK scores worst in electoral integrity in Western Europe. Here’s why – Good analysis by Democratic Audit of all the flaws in the UK’s electoral processes. It’s Confederate Heritage Month! Day 1 – For as long as I’ve been blogging, David Neiwert’s…
I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Help me pay the bills
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 38: Three scenarios in search of an election
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Tripoints: A General Election prediction competition
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Colchester 2015 General Election result
- Colchester High Street
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 34: U-turns, caps and Libertines
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?