The UK scores worst in electoral integrity in Western Europe. Here’s why – Good analysis by Democratic Audit of all the flaws in the UK’s electoral processes. It’s Confederate Heritage Month! Day 1 – For as long as I’ve been blogging, David Neiwert’s…
I spent yesterday in London at the first ever Councillor Camp. This wasn’t a group of local government people hanging around in tents and/or pretending to be Kenneth Williams, but a version of BarCamp especially for councillors who wanted to look at ways…
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Dear Liberal Reform, declaring something is 'a solution' doesn't make it one
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Political science: How many parties?
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- BBC adapting The Man In The High Castle
- Five-Dimensional Vistas, or an attempt to explain the Time War