James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: vacuity
Top Posts & Pages
- Early morning thoughts after Richmond Park
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Liberal Democrats for Basic Income, anyone?
- Basic Income is the key to creating a liberal society
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Daniel Defoe and the Stockwell Arms
- Political science: How many parties?
- Liberal Democrats for basic income: the next steps
- Colchester 2015 General Election result