James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: vacuity
Help me pay the bills
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- What if Colchester had been moved to Suffolk?
- KidZania: Let your kids discover the magic of workism
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Now That's What I Call Songs About Fascism
- Conrad Russell: An Intelligent Person's Guide To Liberalism