James notes that we might just have exhausted the possible uses of ‘progressive’: What’s worrying is the way political discourse has become dominated by these non-words. Pace Obama, “change” including “real change”, “the change we need” and “now for change” has become ubiquitous.…
Archive of posts published in the tag: vacuity
Help me pay the bills
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 General Election Diary day 10: In Particular Town, vote Conservative Candidate!
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 11: Too many votes, too many votes...
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 9: This is my happy face
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- 2017 General Election Diary day 7: Open to offence
- Receive-Accept-Sample: How people form opinions
- 2017 General Election Diary day 6: Record breaking
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 8: Some lights in the depths of the tunnel
- An academic perspective on the Liberal Democrat collapse