Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere Related PostsWho is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard? Mobile version, and other things 2015 General Election Day 2: I am number 45 New to Twitter Councillor Camp 2013…
Archive of posts published in the tag: welovethenhs
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Worth Reading 112: Emergency link supply
- Weekly Walk #2: West Bergholt, Great Horkesley and High Woods
- Why the 2014 coup against Clegg was botched
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- Miliband's speech: does he want real change, or just change that works for Labour?
- Safe beneath the watchful eyes
- Thoughts on the night-time economy, in Colchester and elsewhere