Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Archive of posts published in the tag: welovethenhs
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Conrad Russell: An Intelligent Person's Guide To Liberalism
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?
- What I would have said in the Europe debate at Conference
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Ridiculously out-of-date book reviews: The Clegg Coup
- Reluctant Europeans? David Sanders' lecture on Britain and the European Union
- Merging Labour and the Liberal Democrats would be a bad idea, working together wouldn't be
- Receive-Accept-Sample: How people form opinions