Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Archive of posts published in the tag: welovethenhs
Help me pay the bills
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- It looks like you're starting a new centre party. Would you like some help with that?
- Colchester High Street
- Closing the Overton Window
- Worth Reading 162: A season of baseball
- Worth Reading 137: By the rivers of Babylon
- Blatant plugging
- Now That's What I Call Songs About Fascism