Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Archive of posts published in the tag: welovethenhs
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Why I think the next General Election will be in 2018
- Worth Reading 147: Inevitable snooker analogies
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Receive-Accept-Sample: How people form opinions
- Mickey Bricks, Prime Minister
- Could the Labour Party split?
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- The comic genius of 'Eric Pickles'
- An academic perspective on the Liberal Democrat collapse