Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Archive of posts published in the tag: welovethenhs
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Why isn't poker more like bingo?
- Weekly Walk #1: The Wivenhoe Trail
- What if Colchester had been moved to Suffolk?
- Worth Reading 95: Nailed to the door
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?
- Some notes on planning
- Five Things All Political Leaders Must Do If They Want To Win The Election