Some other hashtags that might have been used instead of #welovethenhs: #nothenhsisntperfectbutilikehavingasystemthatsfreeatthepointofdelivery #iactuallydontgetonwithmygpbutidstillratherdiscussmyhealthcarewiththemthansomeonfromaninsurancecompanythankyouverymuch #ihavealotofexperienceofhowthefrenchsystemcaredformybrotherandthinkthatseemedprettyeffective #copayisaveryuglywordandidontwantasystemthatmeanswehavetostartusingit #casualtyisstillrunningwhileerhasbeencancelledsothatsoneniltothenhsrightthere
Archive of posts published in the tag: welovethenhs
Help me pay the bills
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Radicals and Democrats and Renewals, oh my!
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Russell and liberalism: Some thoughts in conclusion
- Should we directly elect the Prime Minister?
- If your plan for resurrecting the British centre is 'Macron', you don't have a plan
- Miliband's speech: does he want real change, or just change that works for Labour?
- On party membership
- Political science: How many parties?