None of these links were placed here by small grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli. That must be true, the Men In Black told me so. It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen – Flying Rodent imagines…
Archive of posts published in the tag: will self
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Labour's leadership election takes us into the silly season
- What if Margaret Thatcher had carried on as Prime Minister after 1990?
- Walking from Colchester to Dedham via the Essex Way
- Four more years
- Who is (or was) Balustrade Lanyard?
- Have I Got News For You makes history - but far too late #HIGNFY
- What if Colchester had been moved to Suffolk?
- The five people with the most potential influence on the Liberal Democrats